Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A PROMISE KEPT

NOV 10:



MAY 2012:

At White House Correspondents' Dinner, Obama joked about his second term.

In my first term, we ended the war in Iraq; in my second term, I will win the war on Christmas. (Laughter.) In my first term, we repealed the policy known as "don't ask, don't tell" -- (applause) -- wait, though; in my second term, we will replace it with a policy known as, it's raining men. (Laughter.) In my first term, we passed health care reform; in my second term, I guess I'll pass it again. (Applause.)(emphasis mine)

Urban dictionary:

Phrase used to describe a person, group of people or concept as being homosexual. the phrase originates from the song "It's raining men" by "The Weather Girls" . . . a song popular among the gay communities since it was released. often this is used to describe a person as being gay without using some trigger words which may arouse other listeners' suspicions. (emphasis mine)

So . . . he promised us he would 'come out' as gay in his 2nd term.