Wednesday, June 10, 2015

EARTHCHANGES

Extinction Protocol had an hour-long show this past week on different earth changes that have been occurring and how they seem to be increasing, particularly volcanism. Their discussion does veer off into the belief that humans will probably need to be 'evacuated' from this planet at some point, although the logistics of that make such an option pretty much unworkable. I don't subscribe to that thought in case any of my readers wonder if I believe that since I am posting their conversation. No, I don't. I am posting their discussion because Alvin Conway explains some of the processes changing our earth that are taking place that are raising alarms among scientists as well as some of the cataclysms that have occurred in the past that humans have had to survive.