Monday, August 3, 2009

ABOUT ME

I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in September of 1982 when I was 19 years old. I did not grow up in church but I did go a few times and when our family did go we went to either Church of God or Assembly of God. I did not adopt any views of the COG or AG, I went in an entirely different direction (a deep, dark pit), but I do not speak of it and would like to leave it at that. Since becoming a Christian, I lean in the COG/AG direction and have visited a few churches since moving to Oklahoma.

I have a degree in Business Management, and worked for several years as a medical transcriptionist as well as a pharmacy technician. At present, I am writing a book. I have been married since I was 20 years old to a wonderful man who is also a born-again Christian. We have 2 grown children, Daniel at prayersforthepeople.com and our daughter who we call "Songbird."

The name GardenGirl reflects two things. First, I do like to work in both my vegetable garden and my flower garden. Second, I consider God's Word a tremendous garden, and I can spend hours searching out its treasures.

No comments: